Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello



Well... I must first start by introducing myself. My Name is Loretta, I am married to Troy and I have 2 children whose names are Nikki (she's 16) and T.J. (he's 5). We live in Henderson, Nevada where "Hell has frozen over". We had about 4-6" of snow last weekend which broke several weather records and we are now in the history books. I am not fond of snow nor cold weather for that matter. We plan on moving back to Florida as soon as Nikki graduates High school in spring of 2010. That's a year and a half, yeah!!! I am so proud of that girl. She has such a bright future ahead of her. Las Vegas is such a fun place to visit for most but not the best place to live for some. I would prefer a beach close by and a warm climate. Being close to the water is good for my soul and spirit. It's been way too long but Lake Mead has been a good substitution.
Farewell for now.

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely said. And I hope to see you in
    FlaFlaFlorida by then. Love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! My wife the artist and writer. I Love You MORE! Each and every day of this "continued" new begginning.

    I Love You Loretta,

    TK2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loretta

    Nice to see your world in action.

    Greetings from your relatives in New Zealand.

    Martha & Norman

    ReplyDelete